UV Nails Extensions uses a specially formulated UV gel that reacts with UV light to create very strong, natural looking gel nail extensions while allowing the natural nail to grow freely underneath, using the special UV curing lamp. The UV geland UV nail lamp can also be used without extension tips to create a strong, protective layer on the natural nail – promoting longer, stronger nails which don’t split or peel.
The UV Nails Extensions kit comes complete with everything you need to achieve salon nail extensions at home, including a 15W UV lamp for gel nails. With the correct maintenance and aftercare procedures, UV gel nails can last up to 3 months.
- New improved 15W UV lamp for nails extensions
- Natural looking nail extensions
- Allows the natural nail to grow underneath
- Everything needed to create professional nails
- Step-by-Step DVD included
- Mains operated
How to Use:
UV Nails Extensions contains everything you need to carry out the following salon-style treatments at home:
- Preparing the nails
- Applying extension tips
- Blending in the seam
- Applying UV gel
- UV Nail curing
- Removing nail extensions
- Aftercare and advice
Precautions – UV appliances are not to be used by persons:
- With open cuts on or around the cuticles or fungal nail infections.
- Under the age of 18 years.
- With sunburn or skin that burns easily when exposed to the sun.
- Suffering from or previously suffering from skin cancer.
- Having a first-degree relative with a history of melanoma.
- Having a disease that involves photosensitivity or receiving photosensitising medication (increasing sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation). If in doubt, takemedical advise.
- Not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mentalcapabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have beengiven supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by aperson responsible for their safety.
- If itching, an allergic reaction or skin reddening occurs within 48 hours oftreatment, further exposure should cease until medical advice is sought.
- Glue: Take care when using the nail glue as it bonds skin in seconds. Avoidcontact of nail glue with the skin and fabric or clothes, in some cases, this maycause burning. If fingers or other skin surfaces become stuck together, use agentle rolling motion to try to separate them. If this does not work, try using alittle acetone solution on the area. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water.Seek medical attention should irritation persist. Do NOT breathe vapours.
- Acetone: Acetone solution is included with this product. This is a highly flammable solution, do not use near fire or flame. May damage fabrics andpolished or painted surfaces if spilt.
- 15w UV lamp unit
- 15ml clear UV gel
- 100 regular nail tips
- 2 x nail glue
- 100ml acetone solution
- 100ml finishing wipe
- Cuticle oil
- Nail primer
- Nail clippers
- 3 Stage buffing files
- Grit file
- Sanding block
- Application brush
- Cuticle pusher
- Step by step dvd & instructions
There are no reviews yet.