The LC900 is a cross trainer from True Fitness. This luxury unit is very similar to the company’s most expensive model, the CS800, but has a lighter user weight capacity and lacks an iPod tray. It’s available with Advanced and Basic consoles, so options include iPod compatibility (audio and video), a 15” touch screen TV, a peaceful simulated landscape mode, and up to 22 preset programs.
Elliptical Hits: Great Features of True LC900 Elliptical Cross Trainers
- Center drive – Most elliptical machines have rear drives or front drives, which can be awkward for some users. True’s core drive system helps people easily remain upright while making long elliptical strides. The center drive elliptical design also means that the machine takes up less space, so more units can be fit into a workout room.
- Long strides – A 21” stride lets most adults use their natural range of motion.
- Comfortable pedals – The pedals have orthopedic cushioning to promote comfort and endurance, and they’re narrowly spaced to promote healthy hip movement.
- Ergonomic handlebars – True’s handlebars are made with biomechanics in mind, so they’re well-cushioned and are suitable for a wide range of body sizes. Also, with frequent use in mind, the handlebars have been treated with an anti-sweat material to avoid staining.
- Sturdy frame – The durable LC900 elliptical has a frame made of welded steel. The full elliptical weighs about 370 pounds and can support a 450-pound user.
- Great workout options – Both the Basic and Advanced versions of the LC900 elliptical have MIX3 programs. These guide people through exercising different parts of the body for highly efficient cross training. Additionally, the unit with a Basic console (LC900-E2W) has seven preset workouts and basic iPod compatibility (music only). The Advanced console version (LC900-E15T) has 22 preset workouts, advanced iPod compatibility, a 15” LCD with touch screen technology and built-in TV, advanced landscape graphics, and additional features.
- Heart rate control – A wireless heart rate monitor makes it easy to maximize each workout: the LC900’s True HRC Cruise Control™ workout automatically adjusts program intensity to help keep the user within a specified heart range.
Overall Rating for True Elliptical Trainers
With the LC900, True offers a machine that will keep people returning to the gym. This unit offers truly outstanding workouts thanks to MIX3 personal training and a variety of preset workouts – and time flies by with the distraction of music, video, or serene landscapes. From the core drive design to top-notch programming and a protective sweat-resistant finish, the True Fitness LC900 is a highly recommended workout machine.
There are no reviews yet.