SOLUTION FOR A BETTER BACK
AIBI Teeter Inversion tables are THE ONLY FDA-REGISTERED INVERSION TABLE. AIBI Teeter Inversion Tables are registered as a Class 1 Medical Device with the FDA, designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching para-spinal muscles.
The Teeter Inversion Table is indicated for the following conditions:
HOW TO USE AIBI TEETER INVERSION TABLE?
1. Set Height – Use the spring-loaded locking pin to select your height on the main shaft. Note that the height settings are just a guide to get started – your actual height setting may vary by several inches depending on your weight distribution. We recommend starting at 1″ taller than your actual height, then testing your balance before settling on your ideal setting.
2. Set Angle – Use the tether strap to limit your angle of inversion (this is important when you are just getting started) or remove it for full 90-degree inversion. Some Teeter models feature an EZ Angle Tether with markings to pre-set your inversion angle to 20, 40 or 60 degrees, but all can be micro-adjusted to the perfect angle for you. When starting out, limit your angle to somewhere between 20-45 degrees, then gradually increase that angle over time as you become more comfortable.
3. Lock Ankles – Carefully step over the Main Shaft. With both feet on the floor, sit/rest your lower body on the bed (do NOT lean back yet).
- Step onto the foot platform one foot at a time. If needed, adjust the back of the cushioned ankle supports so they wrap around your ankle.
- Close the ankle closure to secure snugly around the ankles (this will vary by type of ankle closure).
- Use the ‘Hear, See, Feel, Test’ method to ensure you’re properly secured.
4. Lean back and relax – The beauty of inversion therapy is that gravity does all the work for you. To get the full benefits of decompression, focus on breathing deeply and relaxing the muscles in your back. It may help to visualize the back muscles releasing with each breath.