Now anybody can create professional looking tattoos at home in just minutes. This home airbrush tattoo kit uses airbrush technology and tattoo stencils so you can create your own temporary tattoos which will amaze your friends!
In addition to the pack of popular stencils included, you can select from hundreds of other designs or even create your own. These temporary tattoos can be removed at any time with cleanser or make-up remover.
- Amazing results in just minutes
- Professional looking Airbrush Tattoos
- Temporary Tattoos
How to Use:
Step 1: Your tattoo lasts longer if you exfoliate your skin first. Removing dead skin helps prevent the tattoo from flaking.
Step 2: Choose your design. Clean skin. Ensure all dirt, oils and moisturisers are removed.
Step 3: Remove the Stencil from the backing sheet, and apply to the skin.
Step 4: Hold the Airbrush 15-20 cm (6-8″) away from stencil. Apply a very light layer of ink in a short burst. Applying too much ink may cause seepage under the stencil edge. Allow ink to dry. You may wish to use a hairdryer to speed the process up.
Step 5: Apply a second or third coat if necessary. Peel off stencil. Remove overspray with luke warm water or an alcohol based cleanser.Apply a small amount of Fixing Powder to cover and protect your tattoo. Now go out and show off your tattoo!
Apply tattoos wherever you llike – be creative!
- This product is not a toy and should not be used without adult supervision. This product is not for useby children under the age of 12 years. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not apply body ink to open cuts or broken skin
- Not to be taken internally.
- Do not spray towards face. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes is made rinse immediately with cold water.
- Do not breathe vapours, use in a well ventilated area.
- Black Body Ink will stain fabrics. Please take care to protect your clothes and surrounding work area.
- 15ml black ink
- Tattoo Artist unit
- Stencil glue
- Fixing powder
- Nozzle and tube pack
- Stencil pack
- 3 x carbon dioxide canisters
Available in the UK and Ireland only