The TRUE CS900 is built on a robotically welded steel frame that provides uncompromising stability even under the most rigorous pounding. Despite its brawny construction, the smooth sweeping hydroformed steel pedestals, brushed aluminum powder coat finish and matched aluminum straddle covers provide a sleek, contoured presentation that is a dramatic accent to any fitness environment.
POWERFUL DRIVE SYSTEM
Equipped with 5hp Max-Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation.
TRUE IMPACT ABSORPTION
TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedicially correct running surface available. The Soft System™ was developed to provide users with a controlled flexible deck to absorb the shock of impact while running or walking. The regular and controlled running surface is easier on your knees and ankles at impact, and then transitions to a stable push off. This is orthopedically superior to running on any other surface, providing users a low-impact running experience with little or No joint pain.
BUILT FOR THE LONG RUN
Tested for thousands of hours on TRUE’s “Treadbuster” and backed accordingly.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Multiple console options to fit every user’s need
- iPod compatibility for charging and entertainment
- Optional decline range of -3% to 18%
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- Optional Netpulse compatibility
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- Quick access to speed and incline adjustments on the hand grips
- 63”x 23” running surface is the largest in the industry
- 5hp AC Max-Drive motor featuring an internal self-cooling system ensuring years of powerful and dependable operation
There are no reviews yet.