Crystal Renew uses vacuum microdermabrasion to delicately remove and collect dead cells from the skin’s surface, whilst increasing subdermal circulation to accelerate and promote the natural rejuvenation of new skin cells. This is known as “the new skin effect”. Using the home microdermabrasion kit you will see and feel the difference immediately, as the skin is left revitalised, more evenly toned and more youthful.
- Vaccuum microdermabrasion technique
- Non invasive
- Suitable for all skin types
History of Microdermabrasion:
Years of sun exposure and the aging process take their toll on the skin, creating lines, wrinkles, and changes in texture and color. Not only is the face a likely victim of these changes, but the neck, chest, cleavage, arms and hands may be affected as well. Microdermabrasion can reduce the effects of aging on our skin. Microdermabrasion is a treatment that improves the appearance of wrinkles, skin texture and colour by removing the topmost layer of skin leaving it more supple and vibrant. Microdermabrasion also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance.
A wonderful alternative to laser or chemical skin peels, Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment, pain-free, non-surgical and requires no down time after treatment. The length of the treatment and number of treatments vary depending on skin type and condition. Results are gradual but highly effective. Most people experience softer, smoother skin aftertheir first treatment. In the 1990’s a skin care technique using natural crystals for Microdermabrasion was developed in Italy. Now the latest and most exciting innovation is the direct use of vacuum technology to give a controlled, efficient and comfortable treatment.
How to Use:
Step 1: Cleanse the area to be treated with a mild soap-free cleanser. Rinse off with water and pat dry. Ensure no water, cleansers, soaps or moisturisers are left on the face after cleansing as these can affect the performance of Crystal Renew.
Step 2: Connect the Mains Adapter into the Power Socket on the back of the unit and plug into the mains power supply.
Step 3: Press and hold the On/Off button until the lights illuminate.The first 3 power indicator lights will light up to indicate medium power is selected. There are 5 power levels in total. Select your desired power level by using the and – buttons.We suggest starting on the lowest power setting for the first few sessions until you are confident with the salon treatment. The lowest power setting uses the least amount of crystals.
Step 4: Place the Wand on the skin. Ensure the Wand Head is in complete contact with your skin to activate the vacuum which brings the crystals through the Wand. The tone of the vacuum pump will change slightly as the crystals are sucked through the Wand. Smoothly and slowly move the Wand across the skin. Avoid going over the same areas repeatedly. You will see a slight residue of crystals lefton the skin. This will help you to gauge which areas have been treated.
Step 5: To turn the unit off press and hold the ON/OFF button until the lights go out.Wash off any crystals with generousamounts of water and pat dry. Do not try to wipe or rub the crystals off. We advise applying an unperfumed moisturiser.
- Forehead: Using a smooth, slow action, move up the centre of the forehead. From the central point of your hairline, move to the left side and repeat down the forehead. From the same starting position, repeat on the right side. Do not apply too much pressure and avoid going over the same areas repeatedly.
- Temple: Move outwards towards the hairline. It isimportant to keep skin taut, if necessary, use your other hand. Keep the Wand at least 2 centimetres away from the eyes at all times, avoiding sensitive areas.
- Nose: From the upper ridge of the nose move downwards, taking care to maintain the vacuum seal. Start back at the upper ridge of the nose, move down one side of the nose and then the other.
- Cheeks: Move outwards from the nose and repeat down the cheeks, remembering to keep the skin taut.
- Lips: Move to the left and right sides of the upper lip. Move to the left and right under the bottom lip .Avoid directly touching your lips.
- Jawline: Move upwards from your chin, and fill-in any untreated areas.
- Neck: Move upwards towards the jawline.
- Do not use near the eye. When treating the eye area keep the Wand at least 2 centimetres away from the eyes at all times.
- Do not place the Wand immediately below the eye.
- In case of crystal contact with the eyes, do not rub. Rinse with copious amounts of water or eye wash. If irritation persists seek medical assistance.
- Do not use if you have multiple sclerosis.
- Do not use Crystal Renew excessively on one area per treatment.
- Leave at least 7 days between treatments on the same area.
- Do not use on areas of damaged or diseased skin, inflamedacne, or where capillary vessels can be seen. Do not use on broken skin, rosacea, eczema, over moles or growths, or any other skin ailment. It is recommended that you consult a doctor if you are unsure. Discontinue use in the event of irritation.
- Before going into the sunshine, after treatment, use a sunscreenwith a sun protection factor of at least 20.
- Crystal Renew Unit
- Crystal Renew Filter Pack