Rio 14 Day UV Gel Clear Polish, uses a specially formulated clear UV gel polish which reacts with UV light to create strong gel nails, with a high gloss layer protecting your favourite nail polish from chips, dents and wear for up to 14 days. It’s easy to create salon-style gel nails at home with this gel nail kit!
- Suitable for hands and feet
- Chip resistant protection
- Can be used with all brands of nail polish
How to Use:
Step 1: Before you start you will need the 14 Day UV Gel Clear Polish Kit, your favourite coloured brand of nail polish, an old towel and access to a power supply.
Step 2: Preparing the nails. This is the most important part of applying nail polish, if the nails are not correctly prepared the polish will not have a silky smooth salon finish and may not last as long. Follow each of these steps carefully and thoroughly. We suggest you work on one hand or foot at a time. Remove jewellery and any nail products using Acetone Solution, file and shape nails to a uniform length and wash and dry hands or feet thoroughly. Remove the residual skin cells from the nail plate surface and lightly buff over the nail plate to remove surface shine and any ridges and brush away any dust.
Step 3: Now wipe over the nail plate with Finishing Wipe, once it’s evaporated you are ready to apply the 2-in-1 Base Coat. It is important to apply base coat to your nails before applying your favourite coloured nail polish. Base coat helps to prolong the life of your polish and also stops any staining on the natural nail plate. Finish off by capping the free edge of the nail. After the base coat has dried fully, you are ready to apply your favourite nail colour.
Step 4: Applying nail polish in thin layers will achieve the best results, starting at the centre of the nail leaving a 1mm gap away from the cuticle, brush the polish towards the free edge in one smooth motion. Immediately proceed with the sides of the nail in the same manner and finish off by capping the free edge of the nail. Leave coloured polish to dry for at least 30 minutes before applying UV clear gel nail polish.
Step 5: Place your nails under the UV bulb to cure the gel for 3 minutes. Repeat the application of Clear UV Gel Polish Top Coat and curing process two more times. Each layer of gel always appears tacky after curing, this is completely normal. Once you have applied and cured 3 layers of Clear UV Gel Polish Top Coat use Finishing Wipe on a Lint Free Wipe to gently remove the tacky top layer revealing the hardened, glossy gel underneath.
- Read all instructions thoroughly and retain for future reference.
- Do not use the UV lamp for any other purpose other than those specified in these instructions.
- Do not attempt to look directly at the UV lamp.
- This product is not recommended for use on artificial nails or extensions, due to the removal process which will damage the extensions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children should not be present during lamp operation.
UV appliances are not to be used by persons:
- With open cuts on or around the cuticles or fungal nail infections.
- Under the age of 18 years.
- With sunburn or skin that burns easily when exposed to the sun.
- Suffering from or previously suffering from skin cancer.
- Having a first-degree relative with a history of melanoma.
- Having a disease that involves photosensitivity or receiving photosensitising medication (increasing sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation). If in doubt, take medical advise.
- Not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- If itching, an allergic reaction or skin reddening occurs within 48 hours of treatment, further exposure should cease until medical advice is sought.
- Acetone Solution is included with this product. This is a highly flammable solution, do not use near fire or flame. May damage fabrics and polished or painted surfaces if spilt.
- UV Lamp
- 14 Day UV Gel Clear Polish
- Base Coat
- 3 Step Buffers
- Sanding Block
- Large File
- Hoof Stick
- Finishing Wipe
- Acetone Solution
- Lint Free Wipes
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Mains Adapter
There are no reviews yet.