Certified Quality: Only Teeter meets the NEW UL® 1647 standard. Unlike previous UL certifications, the new standard is designed to test the unique function of the inversion table and simulate “real world” use, evaluating key safety factors such as:
- Cycle testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Weight load testing to a minimum 400% safety factor
- Ankle closure endurance testing to a minimum of 30,000 repetitions
- Top-speed rotation testing at the maximum rated user weight to ensure integrity under extreme conditions.
- Achieve a better back, better body with Teeter Hang-Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight-bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Improve joint flexibility and range of movement